Wednesday, February 11, 2009

feb 11.

burn after reading, crossed off the list. I was unimpressed. Malkovich was good, there was some good pieces of dialogue, but overall I thought the film was lackluster. 8% of the 2009 film goal done bitches. ;) 92% to go. Valentine's day is saturday. I find it appropos that the holiday was named after somebody who was murdered... how romantic. usually I spend assloads of money on Valentine's day... this year, valentineless, I shall spend nothing. I suppose that is something to rejoice about. My mother's birthday is friday. she is old. I love her dearly. Today, I bought her a scentsy. Vince introduced me to the wonders of the scentsy world, and my mother; loving candles, air freshners etc., is in for an olfactory treat. Guess what! the groundhog is a fucking liar. no shadow my left nut. it has been freezing the last couple days... maybe the mayor should have bitten him instead of the other way around. Barack Obama has officially pissed me off. He did the one unforgiveable thing... he held a press conference on monday at 7pm. This caused my favorite show house to be postponed a week. fucker. I say we impeach him. ;) I looked into going to the university of phoenix to get my masters just for giggles and shits... holy vishnu it's expensive... like 28 grand for a year and a half of school. I have been sick, it makes me sad in my throat. ah... c'est la vie. the new seal cd is very good. listen to it. also... viva la hova (jay-z remixing the coldplay album) is quite good too. potato bugs are an evolutionary anomaly. just a random fact, wikipedia them sometime if you get a chance... I think i just made up the verb to wikipedia (though I'm sure it's been used before). I was sad Leona Lewis didn't win a grammy. I <3 her. I haven't been to the gym in forever. fucking gan mao :( I want to go see the monster trucks, and I also want to go see the madame butterfly ballet. anybody that is interested in either or both of those, let me know, and I'm sure you can accompany me and anybody else that comes with me. i go sleepy sleep now. wen beso kiss.

ciao

No comments: