Saturday, January 2, 2010

the old year you knew is gone... happy new year!

I'm sick. nyquill and I are just kind of hanging out... low key, watching burn notice (which i dig) and laying in me bed fit for the husband of a queen. I am going to start writing a lot of blogs. However, they are going to be scattered out over multiple accounts, covering a wide range of topics. I think that I will still have a personal random one (a different address than this probably)... but, in addition, I'm going to have subject focused blogs that are organized, coherent, intelligible etc. This non-sensical staccato style blog has it's place, but in addition i plan... operative word being plan, to write about a whole amalgam of topics. psychology/developments in psychology, music, film, politics, grammar, fashion, and a whole array of different topics. if you have a topic to which you would like me to devote time and energy, let me know... and I will probably do so. New developments with me... I have a couple of new roommates if you were unaware, i have a few girls that are interested in me or vice versa (or both). I'm quite a bit more social, a substantial amount more driven and ambitious, and have learned to live my life with integrity... to myself. I tend to wake up with a kick life's ass mentality daily, and it rarely wanes. I have started to play poker again, despise it as i may... i read a lot of books. my house is always clean, i'm the skinniest i have been since high school. i am much more organized (still far from perfect). I am taking steps to make my life exactly what i want it to be... and I am doing it alone. If you count on someobdy else to accompany you, i've found out you end up just doing a bunch of waiting. I have no faith in humanity, I think that people continually, constantly, and unequivocally fail to rise to my expectations. Despite my lack of faith or respect for most other people, I have more faith, respect, and a sense of promise in myself than ever before. My resolve, unparalleled. I have an unwaivering sense for self-betterment. Be the change you seek. Seek your truest desire, may your desires come from the purest recesses of your brain. be the you that you want to be. Life is a journey to self-discovery. Most take the wrong path and for a long time, a few take a few steps down the right path, but don't continue down it. I hope to haul ass down the right path like a cheetah chasing a gazelle. My new year's resolutions started weeks ago. and thus far, progressed wonderfully. May this new year greet everybody with the most important thing of all; progress. The betterment of others, your self, and the world. You create your reality, not other people. Make it a damn good one. and do it right god-damn now. no excuses. no delay.

new year's kisses to you all ;)

No comments: